Spraying is done using a Househam Self-Propelled 24m sprayer.
• Considerable high ground clearance and a 3600 litre tank which means it can offer very low ground pressure.
• Row crop, or flotation tyres available to maximise our productivity and minimise your crop damage.
• Excellent in wet conditions.
• Light weight, well balanced machine ideal in difficult terrain or for specialist crops.
• Alterable track width for vegetable spraying and cereals
Using a 4 tonne capacity KRM (does not need to be filled right up depending on conditions) equipped with weigh-scales for constant on the go calibration, therefore providing greater accuracy.
Both machines have different application widths available and can be supplied on large or narrow tyres with GPS guidance if tramlines are not available. We can supply a loader to load fertiliser spreaders and a water bowser if water is not available.
Westover Farm Contractors Tel: 07973 565 319 Email: [email protected]